Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Using Up My Makeup


Here is a fun fact: I am kind of obsessed with makeup.  I could spend hours in Sephora or Ulta or the cosmetics section of a department store just playing around with all the products, like a kid in a candy shop.  I tend to buy way more than I can use up.  Since I now have a small stockpile, I decided that I would try to use up some products before buying anything new.  Of course when I run out of something essential that I only have one of (like moisturizer) or something goes bad (mascara) I will replace it, but I want to use up some eye shadows/bases, blushes, and lip products before I buy anymore products in those categories.  I am even including perfumes and chapstick/lip balm type things.

I thought it would be fun to share what I plan to use up/my progress with you all. All of the products are in different stages of "used-ness."  I will just keep switching products out every few weeks, and then slowly things will start to be used up.

Here is a list so far of things I am hoping to use up (some are specific products, some are just like "any eyeshadow")

MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque
Bobbi Brown blush in Slopes
1 chapstick/lipbalm
1 lip color (lipstick/lip butter/lip tint)
2 eyeshadows (single or in a palette)
Sephora Sundisk Bronzer
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural
Maybelline Dream Mousse blush in Peach Satin
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Zero
Tarte Dark Circle Defense concealer
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
1 perfume/body spray

Eventually I am hoping to use up most/all of my stuff, so I can start fresh.  Like spring cleaning but for makeup.  But I thought a shorter list would be easier to tackle.

I also think it will be fun to do a mini review of the product once I use it up so I will plan for those in my updates!

Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment