Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Spring Fever - Nail Polish

This winter has been very mild so far, and especially in the past few days it has been super warm.  It was almost 65 degrees today.  The temperature has definitely been giving me an early case of spring fever.  Oddly enough, spring is my least favorite season, but now that the weather is teasing me, I don't want it to get cold and dreary again.

I feel like one of the first transitions I make during any season change is my nail polish.  Come September, I bust out the rich, dark colors.  Now that I am getting in spring mode, I am all about the brights.  There are some amazing collections for this spring, and I am getting very excited about some of them!

Butter London's Spring/Summer 2012 Collection
From Left: Disco Biscuit, Bossy Boots, Slapper, Trout Pout, and Knackered
 Essie's Spring 2012 collection

From Left: Navigate Her, A Crewed Interest, To Buy Or Not To Buy, Tour de Finance, Ole Caliente, and Orange, It's Obvious!

I am not all that impressed with the OPI Spring "Holland" collection.  There are a few nice colors in it, but overall, it is not as bright and cheery as I would hope for a spring collection.

As for these two collections, I am in love! I definitely plan to get Essie's Navigate Her.  From what the picture shows, it is the perfect pistachio with a creamy finish, and it is gorgeous.  I am also obsessing over Butter London's Knackered.  It looks like a very unique purple/blue duo chrome with glitter, but I will have to test this out in a store before I splurge on it (Butter nail polishes are $14!)

Which colors are you favorites?

Gaby

Photos via google image

No comments:

Post a Comment