Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Jason Wu for Target

I don't know if you all have seen or not, but I am morally obligated to share this with you.  I am totally fawning over the Jason Wu for Target collection.  This collection, in my opinion, completely blows the ridiculously hyped Missoni for Target collection out of the water.  Don't get me wrong, I liked that collection as much as the next girl (didn't get a chance to snag anything, though) but I am so smitten with what I have seen of this collection.  I actually went in to Target yesterday specifically to ask when this collection was coming out (February 5th!) When this line drops, you can bet your butt I will be first in line.


















 This is the perfect spring/summer collection.  It's fun and flirty, but also really polished and sophisticated.  There are also a few bags and scarves in the collection, though they don't blow me away as much as the clothes.  I really don't know how I am going to decide what to get because I love so much of it!  (It also seems to me to be much cheaper than the Missoni collection, which was a little overpriced.  This is still Target, people!) 

Which pieces are you favorite?

Photos via CBS News.  (Click here to see the rest of the collection!)

No comments:

Post a Comment