Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Playlist 4.16.12

Well, hello again!
Sorry, what?  You don't remember me.  Oh...this is awkward.

Seriously though, sorry I have been gone so long.  I was on spring break and got a little lazy.  But I am back now, and I have some new posts, so stick around.  I will try to get a couple up this week!

In the mean time, here is a playlist for ya!

1. Psychotic Girl - The Black Keys
2. In the Aeroplane Over the Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel
3. Colourblind - The Art of Sleeping
4. Hopelessly Stoned - Hugo
5. Silvia - Miike Snow
6. Grown Ocean - Fleet Foxes
7. Solid Ground - Maps & Atlases
8. Black River Killer - Blitzen Trapper
9. Sons and Daughters - The Decemberists
10. Featherstone - The Paper Kites

Hope it's getting warm wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment