Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Sunday Dinner 3.11.12

This Sunday dinner post is a little different because, for whatever reason, my pictures are nowhere to be found.  I uploaded them from my camera to my computer and now they are off in technology land somewhere.  And I deleted them off the camera.  Sorry about that!

Anyway, I made "chickenless" parmesan crusted chicken.  I don't eat meat, but if you do then you can definitely use real chicken.  I adapted from this recipe.  Instead of chicken, I used the Quorn Naked Chik'n Cutlet.  I also added about half a teaspoon of crushed red pepper for a little kick. 

That was pretty much it!  They were actually pretty good and I will most likely be making them again.  

Again, sorry about this post.  Technology does not like me very much (if you couldn't tell from that header which I have been editing for hours on end to no avail.)

Gaby

PS If you are wondering, the Quorn brand products are not vegan, but I'm sure you could find a vegan alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment