Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lush Life - The Green Bubbleroon


Bubbleroons are some of Lush's newest products.  They are bubble bars that are supposed to look like macaroons, emphasis on the supposed to, because they totally don't, but anyway...  Each half is about an inch tall.  You break them in half and use them separately and they all have a layer of moisturizing coconut oil in between.  There are currently three scent options.  I got The Green.




According to the Lush site, The Green bubbleroon smells like sweet orange and lime.  When I smell it, it isn't all that citrus-y, but there is a definite slight sweetness about it.  It smells grassy, but not in the way the Grass shower gel smells (I don't like that scent.)  It's really natural and earthy smelling and light.  I really like it.  It's relaxing and happy.

If you have never used a bubble bar, basically the way they work is you crumble them under the faucet while the water is running and they make bubbles.  This bubbleroon created a lot of frothy bubbles, but they unfortunately didn't last as long as some of the other bubble bars.  The water was turned a light green.  And it definitely smelled amazing.  The water also felt silky from the coconut oil.

Overall, I liked this product, but it is not something I can't live without.  The scent was the best part about it.  I will purchase this again when I want a bath with this scent, but there are other bubble bars that I would rather have for the lasting power of the bubbles.

Have you used a bubbleroon yet?

Bubbleroon photo via google images

No comments:

Post a Comment